A British time Heritage Home redesigned to cater to the need of modern-day living amidst the popular tourist city of Nainital. Open spaces at the lawn fitted with outdoor furniture and sun loungers.
An excellent place to live a stress-free life, a place to enjoy snowfall in winter, a boat ride in the Naini lake in summer, and go mountain biking, paragliding, kayaking and hiking into the mountain trails.
About the Place
A 3-Bedroom Independent Mountain home located over a landscaped green hill near the high court, 10 mins drive from Naini lake spreading across 1200 Sq.ft. Our home is part of a larger British villa and is called Stanley House, as the property was originally built in 1939 by a British Architect called Stanley.
An aesthetically designed cozy home perfect for a relaxing vacation with friends and family. A quaint place in a busy town like Nainital with all the beauty of mountains.
- The home comprises 2 bedrooms with attached / en-suite bathrooms.
- An alley converted into a comfortable private living space having french windows.
- A private sitting and a cute dining area in the living space.
- A fully equipped kitchen next to the dining area in the living room.
- A praivate garden with outdoor sitting and a bonfire area
- We also have a kids' play area with swings and a table tennis area.
- Hotel facilities like in-room dining, snooker table and gym facilities area available with the attached hotel.
Explore the property
Where you’ll be
- Nainital Lake: 1.5 Km / 5 Mins
- Nainital Boat Club: 2 Km / 10 Mins
- Nainital Mall Road: 2 Km / 10 Mins
- Snow Valley: 6 Km / 20 Mins
- ainchi Dham: 20 Kms / 45 Mins
- Bhimtal 25 Kms / 1 hrs
- Sattal: 25 Kms / 1 hrs
- Kainchi Dham: 20 Kms / 1 hrs
- Naukuchia Taal: 28 Kms / 1.1 hrs
- Kathgodam Station: 38 Km / 1.2 hrs
- Mukteshwar: 50 Kms / 1.5 hrs
- Jim Corbett National Park: 60 Kms / 2 hrs
- Ranikhet: 60 Kms / 2 Hours
- Pantnagar Airport: 70 Km / 2.15 hrs
- Kasardevi Temple : 75 Km / 2.5 hrs
- Binsar Wildlife sanctuary: 89 Km / 3 hrs
- Jageshwar: 100 Km / 3.5 hrs
- Pilibhit Tiger Reserve: 140 Km / 3.5 hrs
- Roopkund Basecamp (Trisul Trek) – 195 Kms (7.15 hrs)
- Munsiyari – 260Kms (9.3 hrs)
Things to know
- Check-in: 03:00 PM
- Cook charges: Rs. 1500/ day
- Pets allowed: Rs. 2000/ trip
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- No Parties or Events
- Bonfire charges: Rs. 1500/ use
- No Smoking
- Security Deposit applicable
- Barbeque charges: Rs. 1000/ use