Mountain bliss in the lap of the Himalayas. Breath-taking and mesmerizing views of the snow-capped mountain peaks and the pristine beauty of nature in a home surrounded by flowers and greenery.
A cosy, private mountain home nestled in a serene and peaceful environment. Sitting by the window with your breakfast tea. Watching magnificent sunsets or walking forest trails and nearby hikes. Scrumptious homecooked Pahari food served with love.
About the Place
Our home is a two Bedroom Independent Mountain villa located on a landscaped green hill in a village called Digoti near Ranikhet. You will feel the serene silence and soul-soothing vibes in the cottage and neighborhood. It’s a home away from home.
Our property is 1,500 Sq.ft. duplex villa with a private patio, dedicated parking, a green area with lots of flowers, and fruit trees, and a functional kitchen.
Enjoy a barbecue and bonfire session on a starry night or even bring your telescope to witness the beauty of clear skies which we don’t see in the cities.
- One bedroom with an attached/en-suite bathroom is on the lower floor.
- The second bedroom with an attached/en-suite bathroom is located on the upper level.
- A cute living room and a dining area.
- Adequately equipped Kitchen, adjacent to living area.
- Outdoor Patio with a swing.
- Outside area with a flower bed and fruit tress.
Explore the property
Where you’ll be
- The Cafe, Ranikhet – 4 Km (10 Mins)
- Zip Line – 5 Kms (10 Mins)
- Ranikhet Golf course – 8 Kms (15 Mins)
- Ranikhet Mall Road – 15 Kms (30 Mins)
- Rani Jheel lake – 17 Km (35 mins)
- Shri Baba Haidakhan Ashram – 17 Kms (45 Mins)
- Chaubattia Gardens – 22 Kms (55 mins)
- Katarmal Surya Temple – 25 Kms (60 mins)
- Almora Zoo – 38 Kms (1 hour 10 mins)
- Kasar Devi Temple – 43 Kms (1 hour 40 mins)
- Kainchi Dham – 52 Kms (1 hours 50 mins)
- Binsar Wildlife sanctuary – 58 Kms (2 hours 30 mins)
- Jageshwar Dham temple – 70 Kms (2 hours 45 mins)
- Dol Ashram – 72 Kms (2 hours 45 mins)
- Nainital – 72 Kms (2 hours 45 mins)
- Bhimtal – 72 Kms (2 hours 45 mins)
- Sattal – 72 Kms (2 hours 45 mins)
- Bhageshwar Dham – 78 Kms (3 hours)
- Mukteshwar – 88 Kms (3 hours 30 mins)
- Munsyari – 198 Kms (8 hours)
Things to know
- Check-in: 03:00 PM
- Cook charges: Rs. 1500/ day
- Pets allowed: Rs. 2000/ trip
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- No Parties or Events
- Bonfire charges: Rs. 1500/ use
- No Smoking
- Security Deposit applicable
- Barbeque charges: Rs. 1000/ use