A true Himalayan experience in the lap of nature offering panoramic views of the Himalayan peaks, Trisul, Nandadevi & Panchchuli. Every room provides breathtaking views of these mountains and the surrounding valley, Through our large bay windows.
Blooms and apricot fruits in spring/summer and a blanket of snow over the cottage in the winter. Vast greenery all around the cottage and a view of snow-capped Himalayan peaks.
About the Place
A beautiful chalet located over a landscaped green hill in a village hamlet called Hartola, near Mukteshwar this cottage has everything you need for a relaxing stay. Surrounded by apricot orchards all around where you can pick fruits on your own. Chirping Chidiya has mind-blowing panoramic views of Himalayan peaks which are crystal clear to the eyes in the months of September to March. Just 2 hours from Nainital it is the perfect, peaceful retreat and a splendid escape set amidst orchards at an altitude of 7200 feet over the sea level away from all the city madness.
- The cottage comprises of 3 bedrooms.
- All 3 bedrooms have ensuite/attached washrooms
- A large living room with comfortable sitting corners.
- A dining area.
- A beautiful balcony deck overlooking the mountain peaks
- A fully equipped kitchen
Explore the property
Where you’ll be
- Ramgarh: 18 Km / 40 Mins
- Mukteshwar: 30 Km / 60 Mins
- Almora: 50 Km / 1.5 Hours
- Kasardevi: 55 Km / 2 Hours
- Nainital / Bhimtal: 60 Kms / 2 Hours
- Kathgodam Station: 70 Km / 2.5 Hours
- Binsar / Khutani: 70 Kms / 2.5 Hours
- Jageshwar Dham: 80 Kms / 3 Hours
- Pantnagar Airport: 100 Km / 3.5 Hours
- Bhageshwar: 110 Kms / 4 Hours
- Pithoragarh: 165 Km / 5.5 Hours
- Roopkund Base camp: 180 Km / 6.5 Hours
- Munsiyari base camp: 250 Km / 8 Hours
- Delhi: 360 Km / 9 Hours
Things to know
- Check-in: 03:00 PM
- Cook charges: Rs. 1500/ day
- Pets allowed: Rs. 2000/ trip
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- No Parties or Events
- Bonfire charges: Rs. 1500/ use
- No Smoking
- Security Deposit applicable
- Barbeque charges: Rs. 1000/ use